Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Selfies

After years of being the author and photographer behind this blog, I've momentarily stepped in front of the camera to bring you this video. It's my "selfie" version of our recent family reunion. There were thirty of us in attendance (my parents and all of their descendants).  I managed to get a group selfie with each and every one of us.

This was one of the best weeks of my life. I love my family.


Selfie: "A strange phenomenon in which the photographer is also the subject of the photograph, in a subversive twist on the traditional understanding of the photograph. Usually conducted because the subject cannot locate a suitable photographer to take the photo, like a friend." (from UrbanDictionary.com)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great selfie photo!
    Glad to hear you had great family times!

    hugs x Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete