Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 10 - On Frankie's Back


Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to The Monster] "Hello handsome. You're a good looking fellow, do you know that? People laugh at you, people hate you, but why do they hate you? Because... they are jealous. Look at that boyish face. Look at that sweet smile. Do you wanna talk about physical strength? Do you want to talk about sheer muscle? Do you want to talk about the Olympian ideal? You are a god. And listen to me, you are not evil. You... are... good."

-from Young Frankenstein



"For this I had deprived myself of rest and health. I had desired it with an ardour that far exceeded moderation; but now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart." -Victor Frankenstein

-from Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

2 comments: