Sunday, October 26, 2014

This Is Night

“This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this.” 
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Overhead night photos of Pegleg's Halloween House:


  1. Hello! I find your blog is very cool, and your blog write different kinds of styles, of course especially about costumes, now I have a fashion costume store named Are you interested in cooperation with me about blog writing? You just write blog about costumes and add our links I give you, that's ok. I will give you some money or clothes as your return. please reply me on, best regards!

  2. Wow, that's amazing, how long did it take for you to complete. That's really good. For me I live in Australia and were not too big with Halloween.

  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.